Nestled in the heart of Ferryland, with a breath taking view of historic Ferryland Harbor.
Nestled in the heart of Ferryland’s historic district with a breath taking view of Ferryland harbor and historic Isle Aux Bois. Dunne’s B&B offers 4 ocean front rooms with private en suite and is the ideal location for your stay in the area
Dunne’s B&B overlooks many of our finest attractions and is a one minute walk from the Colony of Avalon, Historic Ferryland Museum, Holy Trinity Church, and the Southern Shore Folk Arts Dinner Theatre. View from your bedroom window, the Ferryland lighthouse, now home to Lighthouse Picnics, just a leisurely stroll over the “Downs”.
Walk the East Coast Trail directly behind us or take a rest on the hillside and view passing whales, icebergs and ships. Come experience our unique Irish / Newfoundland hospitality céad míle fáilte from Dunne’s B&B.......
Queen Room - 130
Double Room - 110
Includes full hot breakfast
- Our rates are based on single or double occupancy and include breakfast. Our rooms are suitable for, and can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests. For safety reasons, minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied in the room by an adult.
- To ensure your comfort and an adequate hot water supply, our rooms and showers are for paying customers only.
- All businesses in Newfoundland & Labrador are smoke free.
-Smoking is permitted outside only, in designated areas. Disposals are provided.
- Check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 11am
- Breakfast is served at 8:30am
- Method of Payment: Cash (ATM nearby) Travelers Cheque or e-Transfer.
- We offer a pet free environment - Please advise us if you have any allergies.
-We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment.
Flat screen TV with HDMI port
Ipod docking station
In room thermostat
Brochure detailing local attractions
Available on premesis:
Ironing board & Iron
Complimentary Coffee / Tea
DVD player & assortment of Movies
Laundry Services available for additional fee.
Common / Great room with large TV
Assortment of Books / Magazines
Charlie & Maxine have been together since high school. They were married in 1979, and have one son, Lee. Maxine has been involved in tourism for over 25 years, working as Curator of the Historic Ferryland Community Museum, and brings her experience in tourism and knowledge of local history to the business. Charlie has worked as a carpenter his whole life, and is presently crab fishing with his three brothers. Both Maxine and Charlie have had the good fortune of growing up in musical families. They have passed this love on to their son, Lee. Together, the Dunne’s released a CD of traditional Irish / Newfoundland music. It is quite common for a spontaneous “mini” kitchen party to take place at the B&B, around the breakfast table.