Nestled in the heart of Ferryland, with a breath taking view of historic Ferryland Harbor.
- Our rates are based on single or double occupancy and include breakfast. Our rooms are suitable for, and can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests. For safety reasons, minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied in the room by an adult.
- To ensure your comfort and an adequate hot water supply, our rooms and showers are for paying customers only.
- All businesses in Newfoundland & Labrador are smoke free.
-Smoking is permitted outside only, in designated areas. Disposals are provided.
- Check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 1030am
- Breakfast is served at 8:30am
- Method of Payment: Cash (ATM nearby) Travelers Cheque or e-Transfer.
- We offer a pet free environment - Please advise us if you have any allergies.
-We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment.
Flat screen TV with HDMI port
Ipod docking station
In room thermostat
Brochure detailing local attractions
Ironing board & Iron
Complimentary Coffee / Tea
DVD player & assortment of Movies
Laundry Services available for additional fee.
Common / Great room with large TV
Assortment of Books / Magazines
Photographer Michael Winsor was contacted by Canada Post for use of an image he captured of a massive iceberg off Ferryland that wowed local residents and visitors alike back in the spring of 2017.
Book your stay at Dunne's BnB and maybe you'll be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of these massive icebergs in person.